You may be wondering how to make boneless chicken wings. Luckily boneless chicken wings are very easy to make and the truth is, there is really no such thing as a boneless chicken wing. Boneless chicken wings are simply breaded pieces of chicken breast.
Popular chains like Buffalo Wild Wings have made these extremely popular. What I like about boneless wings instead of your normal chicken wing is that they are far less messy. They are very easy to eat with a fork and you don’t have to worry about bones.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts take the place of wings in this easy pub-style favorite. Serve the crispy, spicy strips with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- oil for deep frying
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut
- into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and paprika in a large bowl. Whisk together the egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, and then roll in the flour blend. Repeat so that each piece of chicken is double coated. Refrigerate breaded chicken for 20 minutes.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil, in batches. Cook until the exterior is nicely browned, and the juices run clear, 5 to 6 minutes a batch.
- Combine hot sauce and butter in a small bowl. Microwave sauce on High until melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Pour sauce over the cooked chicken; mix to coat.
Do not copy or distribute without permission from Chef Ron
Only for printing. Please do not copy and paste this recipe in facebook comment. Let people know about this site. Feel free to share your fan page provided you have the link to this page. If you copy and paste this recipe in your website be sure to have a link to this page. Similarly with the images, be sure to have a link to this website. Thank you very much.allfood.recipes