This Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip can be made ahead of time and baked right before you serve. It’s a tasty combination of cheesy artichoke, spinach and peppers.
“When asked to bring an appetizer I like to make this one because it’s easy and delicous.”
24 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (about 14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese (1 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Stir in artichokes, spinach and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture into 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover and bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with baguette slices.