This dish baked up so amazing! I couldn’t wait to dig into it. I almost ate it for dinner the evening I made it, but I decided to wait and rewarm it for breakfast. Waiting would also be a good test to make sure the dish still tasted good after the reheating process.
Below the original recipe but if you really want to lose fat dramatically, just add 1 egg and 7 egg whites, replace the ham for turkey breast, and replace the mozzarella cheese for tofu. and Enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
2. Spray a 9×14 glass baking dish with nonstick spray
3. Microwave frozen broccoli for half of the time listed on bag instructions. Don’t over cook since the broccoli will cook more when the dish bakes.
4. Dice the ham
5. Drain broccoli into a colander placed in the sink.
6. In a glass baking dish layer the broccoli, diced ham, and grated cheese.
7. Beat the eggs and pour over the other ingredients.
8. Use a fork to gently stir so all ingredients are coated with egg.
9. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the top of the egg bake is slightly browned.
10. Serve hot