Impossibly Easy Coconut Pie
Enjoy a scrumptious coconut pie that’s impossibly easy to make because there’s no crust to roll.
- Prep Time 10 min
- Total Time 1 hr 5 min
- Servings 8
- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla4 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate with shortening or cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir all ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Recipe and Photo credit:tablespoon / CC BY-NC-ND