Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
I’m always looking for quick, easy and delicious meals for my family. In the colder winter months and those days when I know our day is going to be super busy, I like to have meals that can slow cook throughout the day and be ready when we get home. Crock pot meals are some of my favorites!
It was so easy to make and it was delicious. Everyone went back for seconds. We also had some garlic bread for the perfect meal. We will definitely be having this again. Would make a great dish to take to a party or potluck too. I think just about everyone would like this quick and easy crock pot meal.
The original recipe adds ground beef, I have omitted , because we are eating less meat in our home. You can add cooked ground beef to pasta sauce.
Crock Pot Recipes – Pizza Pasta
- 12 oz rigatoni cooked (the package says 12 minutes of cooking I have cooked only 8 minutes)
- 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup Cheese cheddar
- Pepperoni (to taste)
- 1 cup. canadian bacon chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can sliced olives (optional)
- Cook the rigatoni for 8 minutes.
- Drain and mix with pasta sauce.
- Put half in the crock pot.
- Then put half of the ingredients: mushrooms, olives, mozzarella, cheddar and canadian bacon.
- Now place the rest of the rigatoni with sauce, and cover the other half of the ingredients. The last layer should be covered with mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Cook on low for at least 5 hours.