This is an incredibly creamy, wonderful fudge. The two flavors in one bite is a nice surprise.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- 12 oz Pkg peanut butter chips
- 14 oz Can condensed milk
- 1/4 c Butter
- 1/2 c Chopped peanuts (optional)
- 16 oz Pkg semi-sweet chocolate (I leave these out) )
- Line an 8 inch (or you can use a 9×13 inch) pan with wax paper.
Burner on medium / low heat , melt peanut butter chips, 6 oz condensed milk and 2 Tbsp butter, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanuts ( optional). Spread in pan. In another saucepan, put in the refrigerator.
Meanwhile melt the chocolate chips, 4 oz condensed milk, and 2 Tbsp butter.
Remove the peanut mixture from the refrigerator
and spread the chocolate on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Chill 4 hours, until firm. Turn onto cutting board. Peel off paper and cut int squares. Store tightly covered.